The leading academic institution Cosmic International Academy (CIA) has grown and evolved for a decade, passing many milestones and keeping pace with progresses and demands of fast changing world. Keeping the essence of its moto “Education as Continuous Reconstruction of Experiences”, CIA has been working to explore the full potential of the students. Its teaching learning methods enable students to explore widely, interrogate closely and make the creative leaps. One of the most significant trends of CIA is the encouragement of creativity. It awakens and develops whatever is unique and distinctive in every individual student, irrespective of psychological, physical or social differences. CIA is one of the few co-educational selective college in the country uniquely delivering high academic standards within a very caring and supportive community. Its focus is excellence in all that is done and greatness for all its students. For meeting its ideals, CIA has equipped itself with the state of art resources and amenities and has established itself as a vibrant academic institution. CIA is reflective, self-critical institution that focuses on developing teaching learning activities. The attributes that makes CIA special is neither the buildings nor the facilities but its desire to keep on improving. The positive relationship amongthe students, staffs and parents is what CIA proud of. Hence, CIA is simply learning to succeed.
CIA team is committed to enable and sustain learner friendly approaches in education. Therefore, all initiatives in CIA are thoughtful, simple and enduring. Cultural and pedagogical innovations are introduced in its curricular practices to keep the requirements of students in mind at all times. The needs of the students are understood in terms of the values added to their character, their evolving aspirations, creative selves and endless potential to find confidence and success in life
.• Integrated Learning
• Experiential Education
• Collaborative Learning
• Social-Emotional Care and Development
• Proficiency in Languages• Co-existence with Nature
• Reflective Assessments
Our Academic Standards
• expect that all students achieve at high level
• establish measurable performance indicators and benchmarks for all students
• emphasize on conceptual understanding and the application of knowledge, skills and processes
• communicate learning expectations to students and parents
• serve as the basis for culturally inclusive curriculum, instructional methodology, resources and assessment measures for evaluation criteria
• are used by teachers to guide instructional planning and implementation for diverse students
• guide assessment strategies which inform students, parents and other community members about student achievement • help students learn and model a core set of values such as respect, honesty, courage and responsibility
• create a positive climate free of stereotyping, harassment, hate and violence and filled with a concern for justice and fairness
• honor the traditions and contributions of all family members and community members in the learning community
• promote healthy and positive relationship among students
• provide a variety of relevant multicultural curricular and co-curricular programs to engage all students in the schooling experience
• provide well-designed, goal oriented and culturally responsive activities developed by teachers and administrators
• develop expertise in both content and process.
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
Located at ........... near ......., our College is served by regular & quick public transport – buses, micro-vans, and tempos.
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.