Nobel Academy is a pioneer co-education secondary school established in 1998 by a team of visionary and enthusiast educationists. The school has been providing quality education from grade 1 through 12 since its inception.
For the students of grade 1 – 10, we believe in holistic development of children and consider every of them as self-capable with unlimited potentials. Our qualified and well-experienced teachers guide young pupils to follow and achieve their goals. They always find their mentors along side when needed. Its Extra-curricular and Co-curricular activities aim to build a confidence making students ready to lead their chosen field of study.
Nobel Academy has been able to give the best in academic performances from the beginning. Following are some of our achievements during last year.
- Best School Awards, 2019 from Kathmandu Metropolitan
- Best School Awards, 2019 from The British Council
- Four students of Nobel secured GPA 4.0 in 2019 SEE exam
Now a reputed name for education, Nobel Academy secondary school has been successfully running 10+2 academic programs in Science, Management and Fine Art. Skill-based programs at Nobel provide hands-on practical skill for students with many opportunities to explore themselves. We allow students to learn the subject rather than just to know about it
Located at New Baneshwor, the institution with its own buildings is easily accessible from major hubs/destinations across Kathmandu valley. Our sister organization Nobel College at Sinamangal, Kathmandu runs various undergraduate and graduate programs under Pokhara University. Likewise, Nobel hospital is a fully functioning medical institution as its another sister organization.
Mission & Vision
The mission of Nobel Academy is to provide a safe place where everyone is valued. All staff are committed to doing what it takes for students to achieve academic success, as guided by the state principles. Promote social awareness, civic responsibility, personal development and academic excellence which enables students to better understand the world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
The vision of Nobel Academy is to provide quality education in Nepal, build strong, positive connections, caring environment, alternative opportunities, independent learning and prepare the students to achieve academic as well as co-curricular excellence.
Why Nobel Academy?
- Value based pragmatic education system
- Prime location and educational environment
- Consistency is the distinctiveness
- Well equipped labs and spacious classrooms
- Teamwork is the policy
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- State of Art It Facility
- Project and Task based education
- Sufficient learning resources in the library
- Counseling and guidance services
- Reliable and safe Transportation
- Educational excursion Programs
- Inculcation and sense of Social responsibility
- Best sports opportunities
- Hostel with ample facilities.
Aims and Objectives
Nobel Academy is established with the aim to deliver its students sound moral education, devoting special attention to their intellectual, social, and physical development. Our general objective is to enhance the holistic development of students. Our specific objectives are:
- to impart quality education cultivating intellectual excellence
- to execute Project based and CAS based education
- to instill culture, sense of social responsibility and accountability
- to produce competent and qualified human resource
- to emphasize value based pragmatic education system
- to enhance exploration and innovation in Curriculum and Teaching Methodology
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
Meet Our Team
Our Video Gallery
Located at New Baneshwor, our College is served by regular & quick public transport – buses, micro-vans, and tempos.
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.