Parijat English Boarding School is a co-educational English medium school that was founded in 2057. It was envisioned as a school that teaches children to be global citizens while still retaining their Nepali roots and values. The school has always been at the forefront of modern teaching methodologies and is well equipped with the latest educational aids and technologies. The school believes in providing our students with knowledge-based skills that help pave a path towards their unlimited possibilities and potentials.
In our curriculum, students are encouraged to engage in discussions that are very relevant in global significance and transcend the confines of traditional educational boundaries. At Pajita, we seek to ensure that our students apply their theoretical learning into their practical lives, be appreciative of their past, and optimistic about their future. To make sure that we achieve our goals, we have a vast infrastructure that is well equipped with the most technical tools and manpower to cater to the modern field of education.
Infrastructures and Facilities:
- A computer laboratory with unlimited internet access.
- A library with various references, textbooks, journals, magazines, daily newspapers, and electronic resources.
- A canteen with hygienic food and reliable price.
- Spacious, comfortable, and well-furnished classroom.
- Well equipped teaching facilities with whiteboards, markers, slide projectors, audio-visual equipment.
- Transportation facility.
- Students and parents council.
- Various sports equipment for indoor and outdoors games.
- Apparently greenish sphere with a pleasant garden.